ISO 9001 Compliance
It is the policy of the company to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2008 in pursuit of its primary objectives.
The company’s Quality Manual defines our quality objectives and key procedures.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed and is subject to annual audit.
The requirements of the company’s quality system are mandatory and all company personnel have a responsibility and obligation to it.
We aim to provide a professional and ethical service to our clients. In order to demonstrate our intentions, we have identified the following Quality Objectives.
- We will endeavour to deliver our services to specification 100% of the time
- We will endeavour to deliver our services on time 100% of the time
- We will endeavour to deliver our services to the price quoted 100% of the time
- We will endeavour to make a profitable return on our activities in order to fund ongoing development and growth
- Our Management Team will analyse customer feedback data, internal performance data, financial performance data and business performance data to ensure that our Quality Objectives are being met
- We will conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner
- We will endeavour to satisfy our clients’ requirements and get things right first time
- Should we make a mistake, we will admit it and rectify the situation as quickly as possible
ISO 14001 Compliance
Environmental Policy Statement
Tudor Printing recognises the social and economic importance of protecting the environment; that its commitment to this must encompass all activities and that it should be prepared to lead by example in promoting a sensitive, considered attitude to the environment. Our approach to managing our environmental issues is compliant to ISO 14001:2004.
- To achieve good environmental standards in all activities including the reduction, re-use, recycling and disposal of waste.
- To make economic use of energy, water and transport usage to minimise waste in all aspects of the business function.
- To regularly assess the environmental impact resulting from business operations and to remain fully informed of recognised best practices.
- To communicate this Environmental Policy and Action Plan updates to all interested parties including customers, suppliers and employees, encouraging their active involvement in environmental issues.
Management has the overall and final responsibility for the Environmental Policy. The Environmental Policy and Action Plan update will be communicated to all staff and a copy will be displayed on the staff notice board. Each staff member takes responsibility for their own work area. Copies may be made available to customers on request. The policy will be reviewed quarterly at Management Meetings.